Yesterday, I had the pleasure to share my worldview a little with JibberJobber Ask The Expert (ATE) listeners. Jason Alba and I had a detailed discussion you can listen to below:
Some things I realized:
– Talking to a recruiter should not be scary.
– That proverbial “resume black hole”? Yeah. It’s me. A well-meaning but overly busy recruiter who can’t possibly read all the email and submissions than come in.
– I really, really care about people and jobs. I may or may not have become suddenly and unexpectedly emotional at the end of the call. Wow. Surprising to say the least, but it’s WHY I do this job.
Latest posts by Robert Merrill (see all)
- Re: Doomed To Repeat It - October 12, 2014
- Provo Morning - September 20, 2014
- iMeet Requires Deep LinkedIn Permissions? Uhh. No Thanks. - September 19, 2014
- Ancestry is Opening Our Doors to #NewCoSF 2014 - September 11, 2014