Yesterday, I had the pleasure to share my worldview a little with JibberJobber Ask The Expert (ATE) listeners. Jason Alba and I had a detailed discussion you can listen to below:
Some things I realized:
- Talking to a recruiter should not be scary.
- That proverbial “resume black hole”? Yeah. It’s me. A well-meaning but overly busy recruiter who can’t possibly read all the email and submissions than come in.
- I really, really care about people and jobs. I may or may not have become suddenly and unexpectedly emotional at the end of the call. Wow. Surprising to say the least, but it’s WHY I do this job.
Latest posts by Robert Merrill (see all)
- Finding your Purpose in Work - August 10, 2014
- 5 Rules of Networking Relationships - July 10, 2014
- I’m Proud To Be American (But Not Arrogant About It) - July 4, 2014
- In Case of Emergency…. Walk Directly Into Fire - June 19, 2014