Yesterday, I had the pleasure to share my worldview a little with JibberJobber Ask The Expert (ATE) listeners. Jason Alba and I had a detailed discussion you can listen to below:
Some things I realized:
– Talking to a recruiter should not be scary.
– That proverbial “resume black hole”? Yeah. It’s me. A well-meaning but overly busy recruiter who can’t possibly read all the email and submissions than come in.
– I really, really care about people and jobs. I may or may not have become suddenly and unexpectedly emotional at the end of the call. Wow. Surprising to say the least, but it’s WHY I do this job.
Latest posts by Robert Merrill (see all)
- No, You Don’t *Need* a SmartWatch, But You’ll Hate Life Without It - June 25, 2015
- Why I’m Doing “The Murph” Crossfit Workout on Monday (Memorial Day) - May 22, 2015
- Wishlist Wednesday: TouchID for my Mac & Location-Aware Security #wishwed - May 20, 2015
- Run MS-DOS on your Windows Phone - April 3, 2015