From the Cluetrain Manifesto to Love is the Killer App and Never Eat Alone to Thinking Fast and Slow, thought-leaders help us understand our world around us and see opportunities, to make sense of it, and take advantage of it. We can’t get these kinds of amazing insights without urging and wanting to give back. Here are ideas and challenging thoughts.
Read, share, but most of all push back when you want and let’s have a conversation.
Please follow (and comment) us on Medium or Subscribe to our newsletter for TA and Recruitment Pros
- x.ai’s Awesome Scheduling AI is Now Free
- Subscribe to People-First Leadership (A Newsletter)
- Poverty is not a character flaw
- Fun and play and being in the present moment may help us in more ways than at work.
- I’m Ready for a New Job — Now What?
- Patterns of Excellence: Lessons from 7 Giants
- Ageism & Bias in Hiring is Real; Rampant If Unchecked
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter for hiring and TA leaders for insights from across the industry. What is new, what you should know, and what you will use to get that next promotion.